[XySearch - Other Years - Home]  |  [Bottom]  |  [WPB Messages in Chronological Order]  [WPB Threads in Alphabetic Order]  [WPB Threads in Chronological Order]

[Next Threaded Message]  [Previous Threaded Message]  [First Message in Thread]  |  [Next Threaded Subject]  [Previous Threaded Subject]   |  [Next Message by Date]  [Previous Message by Date]

Qmodem

    Qmodem 4.2F is still the newest OFFICIAL version, but an
unauthorized gamma version of 4.2G (.exe and .ovr files only) has been
bouncing around some BBSs. I downloaded it myself and installed it
before realizing that it was a gamma version. Mostly it takes care of
several bugs. There are some new features but I can't remember what
they are because I don't use 'em.

[XySearch - Other Years - Home]  |  [Top]  |  [WPB Messages in Chronological Order]  [WPB Threads in Alphabetic Order]  [WPB Threads in Chronological Order]